Friday, May 8, 2009

track, track, trackitty track!!!

First night of the year. Pre-season but racing is racing bitches! Beers won the scratch race which i dont think i did to much to help with. The we had a snowball....mathematics is the name of the game....7, 8, 9 and you can't lose. And I didn't. Then we did the new "wheel" race. essentially a n Australian pursuit. Yeah won that shit too. Points race was good. I felt really well in the sprints. Was trying to set Suggle Puss up for th first sprint but ended up riding him of my wheel to the line. I ended up second in the race and Beers got 4th. I got me some good form right now and using it while I can. gonna do some down time and get ready for crits and the regular track season. that shit got cold tonight though. My nipples were rattlin and shit. chilly, damn cold.

No comments: