Monday, October 20, 2008

nerds, nerds, nerds

So i came to Boston for AVS. That is American Vacuum Society. Calm down dummy, not house vacuums but chemistry and physics in a lack of atmosphere.

That being said, they gave me 8 drink tickets to kill in 1.5 hrs........I did not disappoint.

I fucking hated last night.

The only time I like to drink Sam Adams Boston Lager is in Boston. It tastes like shit everywhere else.

I fucking hated last night.

I have a ten minute down time before dinner and more drinking for the rest of the night.

I fucking hated last night.

Nerds ain't bad, once they realize they ain't getting any squish they start drinking. They begin to have fun and low and behold the opportunity for squich rises exponentially.

I fucking hated last night.

Nerd girls need love too.

I fucking hated last night.

Can you find the pattern?

And I wish I could check my fucking emails.

No comments: